05 May 2010

a cuppy, a book & a lesportsac

today morning, this woman message me ask me free or not for lunch
i thot she coming to klcc to have lunch with me
sekali see see, she wants me to help her get something from kinokuniya
see see, she wants a lesportsac mini bag
so right after lunch, i went to kino bookstore & begin hunting
then only i realised there were SOOOOOO many japanese magazines,
which come with free sweet & cutie bags when u buy the mags
but... not cheap lor, cheapest i see also RM50 & above
the lesportsac bag comes with a 20% discount if we were to
purchase another item on the same receipt
so... in order to help her get the 20% discount, i bought myself
a book as well. in conjunction with incoming mother's day,
i choose this book, hope it's a good read sempena
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!
i also got a cuppycake from a dear fren from bijoux
i had a chocolate dementia which was heavenly
rich with fat chocolate. God help me pls o.O

updated ---> bought another 2 of the lesportsac mags
for this mommy & this mommy...
so mommies, when wanna meet to
claim yr treasures?

13 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Thx a zillion...

Sasha Tan said...

ooo next time i know who to help me buy things from klcc edi kes kes kes

Serene said...

Happy Mothers Day to you... Irene!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

hehe kena run errands pulak :) I'm sure Rachel is very grateful. See lah, now the whole world knows you work near KLCC muahahahahaha

Mummy Gwen said...

So nice of you. Great stuff you have there. :)

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Next time I oso tumpang can or not? :D

Merryn said...

adoi.. thank goodness u did not go on a shopping spree pulaks! ended up with one book only? whoa.. u r a recovered shopaholic :D

ppl.. take note. irene nih.. when it comes to shopping, hard to control sikit.. so if u all tumpang tumpang.. she'll tumpang together gether.. lol.. :P

psst.. btw.. since u have 'recovered'... next time can i tumpang jugak? :)

Little Kit Boy said...

ohh I c.. now I know if no lunch partner, can cari who alredy.

Mummy Moon said...

haha, any more mummies mau beli?

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Ok this is of no relation to your post. I need your email add. Please email me at huang.paik-ling@sc.com. Thanks!

elliecleffairy said...

Happy Mother's Day.

Lemonjude said...

thanks thanks for your help in getting the nice bag... will claim later ya..

ZMM said...

I also siao le sport sac.. next time tell me also ya.

Happy Mother's Day to you.

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...