23 May 2010

forever after

we did not go to mines to meet shrek himself, cus... we were too lazy. we as in the lil missy's parents. haha... we still got another chance to meet shrek in mines mall, he will be making another appearance next weekend. so let's see if we will go meet him to snap a pic or two O.o


instead of meeting shrek, we went saw his movie instead. hehehe... shrek forever after was hilarious. i always like it when the whole cinema crowd laugh together & everyone just have a great time watching the movie. just now we experienced that moment again. hahaha... lame huh... but it's nice. i can't wait for twilight - eclipse to be on cinema. i want that moment where all the girls go "oooohhh aaaaaah" at edward or jacob! hehehe... damn! can't wait for its release man!

anyway back to our movie outing. for once lil missy actually sat thru out the movie quietly without moving around between our seats. she actually sits thru it. amazing. hahahahaha! looks like what i taught her has not gone to waste. daddy's been buying all those shrek toys from mcd and i have been educating her about the characters name. let's see if im this hardworking when it comes to her homework in future. yikes! *sweat*

oh well back to works tomorrow. sien gila man. sigh... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! let's be happy ok. think happy, be happy, smile a lot & make others happy and you will be happy yeah. i'm sot already. ending here with another quote!

no 191 - Being a mom means counting your baby's stools
and wanting to share this information with
your husband (or your loved ones)

12 comments:

Tekkaus said...

I believe Lil Missy really enjoyed the movie. :)

wenn said...

i saw the movie this evening..great!

Merryn said...

did u? did u count her stools? lol.. I dont leh! haahhaha..

wah.. u so rajin educate her bout shrek! :P ethan tak tau apa tu shrek oso :D

elliecleffairy said...

Hmmm.. Twilight... I prefer to read the books. Perhaps I'm a book person? But I'm only looking forward to Breaking Dawn... the final twilight installment. :D

Mummy Moon said...

Hmm, my kids know nothing about shrek.. should I bring them to watch this???

Wen said...

my kids didnt really watch shrek, so wonder if i shd bring them to watch shrek forever or not.

slavemom said...

She sat thru the whole movie. Really amazing! U've trained her well. Sure lah, I think u guys averaged 1 movie per wk. She's become a seasoned movie-goer edi.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wuahahaha! Today's quote is very funny. You know what? I don't count C's stool but she will tell me... mummy today I got 2 poo-poo or mummy today I got 1 poo-poo only, very big one lol!

Bravo lil missy, she's now a kaki-wayang graduate :)

Lee said...

Hi Irene, we have not seen a movie ages....last I think was 'Memoirs of a Geisha'.
Looks interesting this movie you saw.
Have a great week, Lee.

Mummy Gwen said...

Lil missy really loves Shrek huh. Gwen hates it coz the characters not cute enough for her.

mNhL said...

u guys are so lucky to have lil missy sitting throughout the whole movie!! Looks like bringing her to the cinema often really paid off. I must try this on my son. hahahah

cre8tone said...

I'm going to watch this movie..

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...