08 May 2010

happy mak day!

i nearly forget that tomorrow will be Mother's day till lil missy came up to me & gave me this. i wish i could just capture the moment she gave this lil card to me. u should see the excitement & happiness when she passed the card to me. she was jumping, laughing... though i know, she did not made this lil card, but it sweet enough. the teacher needs a pat on her back, for able to train my lil missy to come up to me & passed me this lil happy card & tells me "for mummy one"

then another surprise awaits me to discover. when i see the air mail, i i knew it, sure from sotong. all the way from another country. sotong, if you are reading this, you are really my bestie forever. u are da man! hehe...

thank you soooooooooooo much

so to all the mothers out there, you are da woman! you deserve a hug, a pat on your back, a hi5 for a job well done. never doubt it. trial & error my friends. everyday im bumping my head towards the wall raising this lil missy of mine. and that makes us a better parent each day. to be able to take it up & learn as the days goes by. the moment your kid drives you up the ceiling, just remember, you use to drive your mom up the wall too. so it's PAY BACK time! hahahahaha...

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

21 comments:

Merryn said...

*sniffles* dat is so sweet of krys, her teacher n ur sotong...

let me see.. what i get? nothing leh...

wuahhhhhhhh! sob sob :(

Happy Mother's Day :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Your sotong fren really sayang you leh :) and your lil missy's card is sooooo nice... got Barbie sticker wan hehe. Happy Mama's Day!

smallkucing said...

Lum sei yan lo....kakakaka

Happy Mak Day!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

happy mother's day to you :D

Yee Ling said...

Irene, Happy Mother's Day!! Have a great weekend

Yee Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mummy Gwen said...

The card lil missy presented to you is very nicely done. And your sotong fren is so nice..hehe.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Lemonjude said...

Happy Mama Day to you too...the lil card from missy is so cute and nice and I can feel how u feel...and your sotong friend is so thoughtful...

LittleLamb said...

Nice time, nice dinner
Happy Mother;s Day to you..

Shall see you again hor...need to collect my movies ;p

edisaster said...

hehehe...you are most welcome. you deserve the card so it's the least i can do. and the comments from your blogger frens makes me shy la...hahaha...paiseh paiseh (blushing)...

ada plan anything nice ka for mother's day?

Horlic said...

So sweet.

Tekkaus said...

Happy Mak Day to you too. :)

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Sweet sweet nyer!

Everytime I dibuli oleh my anak, I will tell my mum, 'you happy la, got cucu to bou sau for you'

Happy Emak Day!

Jacss said...

happy mother's day :D
that was a beautiful card for you!!

mNhL said...

ohh...how true is that last sentence! hahaha....my mum used to remind me that too when I scolded my son, and said my son inherited my mischeviouness. haha

Little Kit Boy said...

so sweet. really 'sien mu'

elliecleffairy said...

LOL... treasure this while it last. Children sure grow up very fast and soon will have their own life, and den will forget old mama. Sobsob!

Happy mum's day to you. :D

Reanaclaire said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to U, Irene.. u r blessed with many good frens too!

2xMum said...

Happy belated Mak day, Irene!!

slavemom said...

U sent her to sch jes in time for the teachers to teach her to make a card for u on Mother's Day. kekeke Happy Belated Mother's Day to u!

andrewjune said...

sorry for the belated wishes, but better late than never ehhh? hehehe...
here's wishing you a happy belated MOTHER'S DAY!

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...