10 March 2010

fun time

for the rest of the weekend this month, we won't be in town. gonna balik kampung every weekend. this weekend got dentist appt again, then next got "sekret", then the next is cheng meng. so will be only be in KL on april's 2nd weekend. so last weekend, apa lagi, begged hubby to bring us to ikano to lepak lor. apa lagi. call la this woman, and told her when im going there :)

my non-stop-hopping-around
lil missy, really non stop!
ethan also no eye see man

here & there
there & here

we managed to cause some minor traffic jam
in ikano as well. hahaha... small matter only...

then the kiddos went nuts on
mr spider & ms ladybug.
bouncing up & down.
here & there. pengsan!

and lil missy has been "fishing" often
nowadays, thanks to her birthday pressie :)

9 comments:

elliecleffairy said...

LOL... so now I know where Merryn went... lol... it's IKANO! LOL...

JK said...

So, you know Merryn? I want to meet her too. I love Ikea and Ikano, fun for the whole family!

Hey, I never knew adults can get up that "thing".

Mummy Gwen said...

Every weekend balik kampung ah...shioknya.

Oh..Ikano rupa-rupanya. The kids really enjoyed to the max. :D

mNhL said...

Great weekend and great family gathering eh. haha. I think I saw Patrick in the last picture (or did I see wrongly?)

andrewjune said...

rachael has been "fishing" a lot lately too...something similar like lil missy's...hahaha...

quite a fun game :)

Tekkaus said...

Awww....I remembered my fishing experience when I was small too. Sometimes the fishes are really hard to be fished out right? :p

smallkucing said...

wei...looks like adults have more fun than the kids on the rides

slavemom said...

Great pressie for lil missy. The adults can play too. ;)

ZMM said...

wa.. u went on the doggy ride? Didn't break the thing ah?

Poor g-raff

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...