01 April 2010

my loots

if i tell you i did not buy anything from my holiday in china & hk, would you believe me ah? hehehe... after the "refugee" tour as hweili put it, it was tiring but it was all fun. i actually like "refugee" tour, cus for a lazy person like me, i feel at ease going to a stranger's country knowing someone will guide us everywhere. no need to worry about anything, cus all are well planned up for you. just pay, be hardworking & enjoy yourself. hehe... anyway, that's just me... and hweili. hahaha...

there were soooooooooooooo many shoes to choose from. and the dungu me only bought 2 pairs out of hundreds of shoes being displayed in front of me. no time! too rush! too many distraction! i saw the scarf in klcc selling for $29.90 for each, and i got for $10. i even paid $7.50 for one!

so many choices, so little time!

ladies' blouses is everywhere!
omg. behtahan oh! and all so cheap!

and the accessories! i was happy when the shop lady told me the pricing. and of cos after i bargained right to the end, i nearly pengsan too! hahaha.. it is very cheap! ifon covers, rings etc. on top of all these, i also bought royal jelly from a local bee farm, some jewelry from a local factory.

when i got back home, looking at my treasures, i realised i bought too little! dammit! not enough time & not enuf $$$ loh... esh!

13 comments:

smallkucing said...

next year go again and borong more:)

slavemom said...

Wah... can buka scarf shop edi. Brot so much stuff samo complain not enuff. *pengsan* Byk pandai shop huh. ;)

Tekkaus said...

War...very rich o. Why? Got bonus is it? :D

mom2ashley said...

you sure did do alot of shopping!
make sure you use all of them! I remember buying lots of stuff when i went to bangkok but now, i hardly wear / use any of the stuff that i bought!

MommyAngel said...

Wow ..... still think you bought too little ah, that was a huge shopping already!!! You like black colours don't you? But so happy to see your loots :) :)

Mummy Gwen said...

That's alot of stuffs already. I like the shoes! Pumps are so comfy. :D

LittleLamb said...

i can see that u love urself ppl a lot cos u bought stuff for urself, kid, etc.. for me, i will buy house hold stuff too..like decorate arts, etc.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, so many scarves and only 2 pairs of shoes? i would have filled my bag with shoes only since they are so cheap :D

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wei, why u highlight2 my name here *shy only* Haha, we're the "pampered" type of tourist ma.. time to eat, food is served to us. Time to jalan, got transport to bring us there. Time to sleep, they take us back to the hotel... Senang kan?

My jaw dropped after seeing your loot. I think you can kalahkan that Becky Bloomwood, no kidding.

andrewjune said...

wah lau ehh...so much shopping!
i'm also like you, when back in msia, then regret "kau kau" cos didnt buy more *sob*

i agree the things there are VERY cheap!

so nice to see all your loots!

Merryn said...

I can imagine ur eyes wandering here n there looking at all those things! n how u managed to bring back all those lah? macam bringing back the whole of HK/China with you :P

Mummy Moon said...

so many scarf , you bought a lot of things already leh. Got anything for ur hub?

ZMM said...

waaah... so many goods. Like your crown ring.

Btw, need so many scarfs boh?

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...