17 December 2008

the fun google tag...

kamsiah to judy & fussymum for this tag. cool tag hor, & sorry i took so long to do it. very the lazy le & boy oh boy, tis is really a time consuming tag. hehe!

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. "

1. The age of my next birthday










2. A place
I'd like to travel to








3. A favourite place







4. A favourite thing







5. A favourite food









6. A favourite colour







7. The city I live in








8. The city I was born in






9. A nickname I had








10. College Major








11. Name of first (and only) lover






12. A bad habit









13. A hobby







14. Current wish list (max. 3 items)

8 comments:

Lemonjude said...

Thanks for yout time completing this tag. Interesting set of pic you have there.

Hope your wish come true very soon. FOr those who are doing this tag, the similarity I find is all woman love money and shopping..hahaha...

Fussy mum said...

yeah, it also took me some time to get this tag done. Wish all your wishes come true..:)

Sasha Tan said...

eh do i see a baby in the wish list ?

agnes said...

wah.. still so young ah.. jealous jealous..

Anonymous said...

LOL - I'm sure there are many out there who share the same favorite thing as you!...including myself!

Irene said...

yes lo, shopping & sleeping is a fav among all :)

sasha :: ya lo, bb no 2, but not in next 2 years i think, recession le. bor lui man :(

Mommy to Chumsy said...

OMIGOD! you are only 29?

*pengsan on the floor*

slavemom said...

Happy making babies! ;)

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...