07 January 2009

get $$ by blogging :)

My first blog was back in 2005 and it was a blogspot. I can’t exactly remember why I deleted it and move on to multiply. I think probably because I can store lots of picture albums inside my multiply blog and I can make the pages private which only allow my frens to view. Then soon after I have Krystal, I was back to reading blogs, mainly fellow mothers’ bloggies, to which I can learn a lot from, on what to expect from everyday life with a baby. So I decided to start a blogspot again. Certainly no regrets after that as I made lots of cool mommy frens!

Nowadays, most of the blogs I visit are doing paid post to earn some extra pocket money. I would really love that. Extra pocket money, who doesn’t want that isn’t it? Believe me when I tell you, I tried registering myself in every paid post website which I can find, but my blog will always get rejected. It really upset me most of the time, because it makes me think that my blog is so lousy till I can’t even get it approved. So I gave up most of the time.

Blogs are really a good tool to get your messages across to everyone. It’s the fastest tool to market about anything at all, anywhere, anytime. The power of blogging is indeed very superior. Then I came across thru payingpost.com recently and just tried my luck again, just for fun. And guess what, they approved my humble blog!

I know I'm new to this, but I hope i really can earn the extra money by doing more paid post in future. So paid post pro bloggers, what are you waiting for? Go to payingpost.com & register away! I'm the happiest today as I'm going get paid to post :)

ps :: i know all of you pro out there, don laugh at me ok, im only a beginner

3 comments:

andrewjune said...

good luck to you, irene :-)

i always wanted to get paid thru blogging but i dont really thk i've the time to do that...*sigh*

Daddy said...

How I wish I am making money too. Tried to register for most of the paying posts like payperpost and sponsorreviews I think. All approved but no qualified opportunities to-date. Sigh. Maybe my PR was only 1 then. Now that I got 2 only recently, let's see whether I will get any offer to write.

Lee said...

Good for you...nothing like earning some spare cash.
Have fun and best regards, Lee.

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...