11 July 2012

my greatest achievement

though sometimes i feel that life sucks at certain area of my life. I know I've been well blessed with this part of my life, being a mother of 2 kiddos. till today my mom and aunts still can't believe I have 2 kids. hahaha... cus I am forever a clown in their eyes. a forever playful child. hehe...

 
Krystal @ 2007

 nevertheless, I'm really happy being a mother. not only the kids can give u sleepless nights, high blood pressure, vandalism, they will never fail to put a smile on your face when they do silly things :)

Kayden @ 2011
 
so this I am very thankful!


10 comments:

LittleLamb said...

aiyo..K should be ur greatest achievement too cos without him, mana ada 2 lagi K?????

ChloeRuoyi said...

You are indeed very BLESSED with these two super adorable kiddos! Some people (read: me) want also cannot have...

MeRy said...

They are so cute..

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Eh, you did pregnancy test 3 times ah? hahahaha

slavemom said...

Yeah, having 2 kids r my greatest achievements too, esp when I don't hv a career to talk abt. :p So whenever u feel down n disappointed in life, jes look at ur angels n u'll feel great once again.

Chinneeq said...

your Kayden so chubby and besar panjang already! havent been seeing you for so long d la...

Daddy said...

You are truly blessed !

Merryn said...

You got your kids from 7-11! How cool is that!!

mNhL said...

Clown ? haha...u r as funny as ever !

Your 2 kiddos are adorable! The best gifts !

Family First said...

Dont compare with others. Just be ourselves and be happy.

here comes the Big Bad Wolfie!

He's back! He's back! He's baaaaaaack! And this time is at MINES CONVENTION CENTRE (MIECC)   I am so going everyday! haha...